Employer Reference: REF607G
If working for a company that values its people and recognizes the importance of work/life balance is appealing to you, look no further than ITG Brands!
WHO WE ARE
ITG Brands is the U.S. division of Imperial Brands. We are the nation's third-largest tobacco company with offerings of some of the most well-known cigarette, cigar and vaping products. ITG Brands carries at its core, the mindset that, in order to succeed, a company must treat its people well and give them the tools they need to win. We are currently searching for a Administrative Assistant III located in Greensboro, NC.
Job Summary: Performs administrative and organizational duties for the Executive Vice President Marketing and Senior Vice President Marketing exercising keen attention to detail and sensitivity to confidential information. Duties include calendar management, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, coordinating meetings, and other administrative duties as required.
WHAT YOU WILL DO Duties and Responsibilities: (This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary by the Company)
• Manage calendar, make travel arrangements, and prepare expense reports for Executive Vice President Marketing.
• Maintain distribution lists for Brand Marketing and Insights & Intelligence departments.
• Coordinate meetings with key stakeholders in the US and UK.
• General office activities including processing incoming/outgoing mail for Brand Marketing, preparing memos, and organization of work activities.
• Provide occasional support to marketing operations and Senior Vice President Insights & Intelligence.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma / GED and 3+ years related experience
• Related experience to include but is not limited to relevant experience as administrative staff or providing administrative support to management.
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Microsoft Teams Skilled in:
• Verbal and written communication • Attention to detail
• Problem/situation analysis
• Effective time and task management
• Multitasking capabilities
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Basic Mathematics Ability to:
• Maintain a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, initiative, independence in support of team members on a wide variety of complex issues
• Communicate to a broad and diverse audience on behalf of senior leadership
• Maintain effective working relationships
• Demonstrate critical thinking
• Work with diverse populations and varying education levels
• Receive, communicate, and understand information orally and in writing as well as proofread and check documents for accuracy
• Prioritize assignments, workload, and manage time accordingly
• Treat confidential information with sensitivity
• Travel domestically as business need requires, up to 2% of the time Preferred Qualifications: Education and Experience:
• Administrative/Business courses
• Experience providing support to executive and/or senior leadership
Work Environment and Physical Demand:
• Requires very light physical effort. Occasionally lifts very light objects (less than 10lbs).
• Sits for extended periods of time
• Prolonged machine operation including computer and keyboard equipment
• Requires use of manual dexterity and fine motor skills
PERKS OF WORKING AT ITG BRANDS
- Competitive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision/life insurance/disability plans
- Dollar for dollar 401k match up to 6% and 5% annual company contribution
- 15 Company-paid holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Casual dress policy Monday through Friday
- Education assistance
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee discounts
- Summer hours
This job description is intended to be generic in nature and describe the essential functions of the job. It is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The essential duties, functions and responsibilities, and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific tasks assigned to the position.
ITG Brands will follow applicable federal and state rules relating to COVID-19 vaccinations. Accordingly, applicants who receive conditional job offers should be prepared to provide information and documentation regarding vaccination status upon request by ITG Brands.
ITG Brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.