Employer Reference: REF602E
If working for a company that values its people and recognizes the importance of work/life balance is appealing to you, look no further than ITG Brands!
WHO WE ARE
ITG Brands is the U.S. division of Imperial Brands. We are the nation's third-largest tobacco company with offerings of some of the most well-known cigarette, cigar and vaping products. ITG Brands carries at its core, the mindset that, in order to succeed, a company must treat its people well and give them the tools they need to win. We are currently searching for a Regional Account Manager located in Las Vegas, NV.
Act as face of the Company with regional customers across multiple fronts, including consumer insights, collaborative customer marketing, industry relations, issues / policies, sales technologies, and category management. Use judgment, skill, and discretion to lead and develop collaborative / strategic partnership with regional customers. You will also lead the Company’s representation at the headquarter level of assigned Chain retail and Wholesale accounts and be responsible for development of strategic relations, business plans and execution impacting performance across all the accounts in the respective divisions. You oversee and manage activities that create a sustainable competitive advantage for the Company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Duties and Responsibilities:
(This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary by the Company)
- Engage with Customer Marketing team to share key customer requirements and identify opportunities for leverage within accounts.
- Select and implement Customer Development strategies and plans initiating a Joint Business Planning (JBP) process at selected top retail accounts.
- Penetrate, partner with, and negotiate with assigned Regional Customers (Chain and Wholesale) to drive alignment between the Company and the customer objectives.
- Manage relationships and form a strong partnership with customer senior management (Chain and Wholesale) representing “One Company” across the 3 business units.
- Identify and pursue incremental opportunities to shape the customer’s current and future business practices to grow the Company’s brand share while strengthening the Company as a preferred vendor partner.
- Negotiate, sell, and maintain effective retail partnership agreements in Chain retail stores.
- Negotiate, sell, and maintain effective Wholesale partnership agreements in Wholesale accounts.
- Develop, compare, and evaluate selling plans that resonate with chain retailer customers that encompass all product categories.
- Collaborate with Area/Region/Division resources to identify sales opportunities that can be acted upon to drive sales performance.
- Accountable for selling and gaining commitment of customer joint business plans (JBP) on a monthly or quarterly basis that delivers on the Company’s assigned Sales KPI’s – of volume, distribution, share and other key Brand initiative and strategic objectives.
- Customize, tailor, and link the Company’s strategies, plans, and key initiatives with the customer’s key strategies and tactical plans.
- Measure and enforce all requirements of our retail partnership agreements in assigned retail stores.
- Maximize effectiveness of all Chain Merchandising Fixtures/Displays/POS to present a competitive merchandising advantage at retail.
- Maximize effectiveness of all Company programs and guidelines to Wholesale customers.
- Deploy retail execution guidelines and key objectives to Retail selling organization to maximize in-store sales results.
- Coordinate communication between the customer and the Company’s senior sales and division management teams.
- Partner with the Company’s Insights team to customize and align Category Leadership story and business drivers in all key selling materials.
- Collaborate with internal Customer Marketing and Brand Marketing teams on initiative plan development and execution details.
- Collaborate with key functional stakeholders (Commercial Finance, Customer Service, Regulatory) on key matters pertaining to their assigned strategic customers
- Interact with Area Management regarding all aspects of the customer business plans and address key issues and opportunities.
- Solicit and analyze customer and competitive insights to identify critical sales opportunities and provide solutions to Senior Leadership.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ years related sales experience to include, but not limited to, Regional customer management experience within the Broader Consumer Products Industry
- Experience selling to Convenience channel, Mass, Wholesale and/or Specialty Tobacco channels
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid driver’s license issued from state of residence
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Microsoft Teams
- Verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Problem/situation analysis
- Effective time and task management
- Multitasking capabilities
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Building strong business relationships with customers
- Work independently with limited supervision
- Analyze options and recommend actions
- Negotiate and create alignment
- Communicate to a broad and diverse audience
- Maintain effective working relationships
- Demonstrate critical thinking
- Work with diverse populations and varying education levels
- Receive and communicate information orally and in writing
- Prioritize assignments, workload, and manage time accordingly
- Ability to effectively monitor category performance with planning and communication
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field of study
- 1+ years sales managerial experience
Work Environment and Physical Demand:
- Employee must live within the boundary of the assignment or be willing to relocate
- Requires moderate physical effort. Occasionally lifts or moves light objects (10-50 lbs.)
- Able to bend, crouch, stretch, climb, or reach in retail environments
- Walks, sits, or stands for extended periods
- Travel required based on assignment needs
- Occasional exposure to noise, dust, or weather
- Operates in a retail and wholesale environment
- Requires prolonged machine operation including vehicle, computer, and keyboard equipment
PERKS OF WORKING AT ITG BRANDS
- Competitive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision/life insurance/disability plans
- Dollar for dollar 401k match up to 6% and 5% annual company contribution
- 15 Company-paid holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Casual dress policy Monday through Friday
- Education assistance
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee discounts
- Summer hours
This job description is intended to be generic in nature and describe the essential functions of the job. It is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The essential duties, functions and responsibilities, and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific tasks assigned to the position.
ITG Brands will follow applicable federal and state rules relating to COVID-19 vaccinations. Accordingly, applicants who receive conditional job offers should be prepared to provide information and documentation regarding vaccination status upon request by ITG Brands.
ITG Brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.