Employer Reference: REF598Q
If working for a company that values its people and recognizes the importance of work/life balance is appealing to you, look no further than ITG Brands!
WHO WE ARE
ITG Brands is the U.S. division of Imperial Brands. We are the nation's third-largest tobacco company with offerings of some of the most well-known cigarette, cigar and vaping products. ITG Brands carries at its core, the mindset that, in order to succeed, a company must treat its people well and give them the tools they need to win. We are currently searching for a Senior Learning & Development Partner located in Greensboro, NC.
Under limited supervision, responsible for building a partnership with our organization’s business units to gain a deep understanding of their strategic initiatives, identify capability gaps, and build learning and capability solutions to support the business unit’s performance. Works collaboratively with business stakeholders and colleagues in the US and across other Markets, to create/source, implement and embed appropriate, cost-effective learning and capability solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Duties and Responsibilities:
(This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary by the Company)
- Effectively create, implement, and embed learning and capability strategies, plans and actions with agreed measures and metrics, to understand and address critical skill, behaviors, mindset and expertise needs in the business
- Actively influence and contribute to the design, delivery, and embedding of Global learning strategies
- Build a deep understanding of the business area – strategies, goals, challenges, and capability gaps and propose learning solutions to address the need.
- Plan, design, and/or source engaging learning and development solutions locally, and work collaboratively with colleagues to effectively identify and best utilize resources, avoiding duplication in effort and sharing learning/best practice
- Coach and guide managers and others on how to deliver / facilitate learning and capability materials, courses, or training classes.
- Subject matter expert and contact for learning and capability activity with colleagues, managers, and other key stakeholders to ensure effectiveness of learning programs
- Identify and ‘import’ latest thinking and innovation in learning and capability practices, to enable the company to create ‘world class practice’
- Manage external vendor relationships, partnering to create and/or source solutions to meet business needs
- Partner with colleagues to implement and effectively utilize appropriate SLAs / KPIs/measures to track, measure and evaluate effectiveness of service and solution delivery, determining return on investment and identifying and implementing actionable insights in support of continuous improvement in operating practices and processes
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED and 9+ years related work experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field of study and 5+ years related work experience
- Related work experience to include, but is not limited to:
- Effectively establishing and leading Learning and Capability programs to enable Business results
- Creating, sourcing and implementing a broad range of pragmatic, innovative development solutions for all levels of leader, up to and including senior management level
- Practical application in large, complex organizations of latest thinking / practice in Learning and Capability
- Coaching managers to optimize performance and/or the performance of their team/business area
- Working collaboratively, gaining senior stakeholder and colleague engagement, commitment and buy-in to delivery
- Effectively measuring and demonstrating return on investment
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Microsoft Teams
- Verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Problem/situation analysis
- Effective time and task management
- Multitasking capabilities
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Multitasking capabilities
- Solution generation
- Creating clear strategies and plans
- Delivering practical, pragmatic actions, with minimal guidance
- All forms of communication at all levels
- Plan, organize, prioritize and manage projects or programs independently
- Maintain effective working relationships
- Demonstrate critical thinking
- Work with diverse populations and varying education levels
- Prioritize assignments, workload, and manage time accordingly
- Effectively navigate and manage ambiguity
- Travel domestically & internationally as needed
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field of study
- Workday HCM
Licenses, Registration, Certifications, or Special Requirements:
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR or SPHR)
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
Work Environment and Physical Demand:
- Requires light physical effort. Occasionally lifts or moves light objects (under 10 lbs.).
- Reach and grasp objects / Hand eye coordination
- Walks, sits, or stands for prolonged periods
- Stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Use of manual dexterity and fine motor skills
- Requires prolonged machine operation including computer and keyboard equipment.
- Experience exposure to uncomfortable work environment due to extreme temperature, noise level, and other conditions including second-hand smoke and/or vape
PERKS OF WORKING AT ITG BRANDS
- Competitive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision/life insurance/disability plans
- Dollar for dollar 401k match up to 6% and 5% annual company contribution
- 15 Company-paid holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Casual dress policy Monday through Friday
- Education assistance
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee discounts
- Summer hours
This job description is intended to be generic in nature and describe the essential functions of the job. It is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The essential duties, functions and responsibilities, and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific tasks assigned to the position.
ITG Brands will follow applicable federal and state rules relating to COVID-19 vaccinations. Accordingly, applicants who receive conditional job offers should be prepared to provide information and documentation regarding vaccination status upon request by ITG Brands.
ITG Brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.